The iBert safe-T-seat provides families with exactly what they are looking for in a childrens bike seat; comfort, safety, an attractive and innovative design, and a good position where the child can fully explore the scenery. Nestled safely between the adult’s arms and behind the protection of the bicycle handlebars, the child can look around and be involved with the ride with mom or dad by turning the padded steering wheel.
- Center mounted provides a better center of gravity and increased mobility for the adult rider
- Better view and more enjoyable ride for the child
- The child safely positioned behind the handlebars allows for better communication
- Unlike trailers - no dirt, rocks or water thrown in the child’s face
- Easier, safer loading and unloading of the child
The patented T-bar system attaches to your bike in just two minutes. The seat can then be attached to the T-bar in 15 seconds. And taking off the seat is just as quick. Buy a second T-bar assembly for your spouse’s bike and you can switch the seat between the two bikes in a matter of seconds. Watch our instructional video to see just how easy installation of the iBert safe-T-seat is.
The iBert safe-T-seat is the most adaptable child carrier on the market today. It fits more bikes than any other front-mounted seat. A minimum of 3/4 inch is needed on the handle bar stem to accommodate the T-bar assembly.
Fits most children 1-4 years old and weighing up to 38 pounds
Fits most bikes, only needing 3/4" on the steering tube
The safe-T-seat will fit on some road bikes. There needs to be a minimum of 13 inches between the drops for the seat to fit between.