Every once in a while, you have to be able to stop. Look no further than Fitzgerald's, the shop that carries only the best brakes, levers and pads from Avid, SRAM, Campagnolo, Cane Creek, Bontrager and more.
Light and smooth, Avid's FR-5 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel. They're compatible with linear-pull and mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach and are made to bend not break in the event of a crash. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear, too.
Pro Semi-Metallic pads feature a lightweight aluminum backing plate attached to the same quiet and high-performance compound found on Jagwire's Sport Semi-Metallic series disc pads. Weight is reduced by nearly 50%. These pads are perfect for cross-country applications.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools.
Avid takes entry level to a whole new level with the BB5s, which feature ball bearings (where the BB comes from in the name), a melt-forged body and a CleanSweep rotor for excellent stopping power and awesome durability. Plus, an inboard pad adjustment knob lets you dial in the perfect distance between the rotor and the pads, while Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds. And, the tool-free pad replacement and adjustment makes quick work out of accommodating for pad wear, so you always have positive, powerful braking.
Stiff, light and beautiful, Avid's Speed Dial 7 Brake Levers deliver excellent speed control and a great feel for your linear-pull or mechanical-disc brakes. And, they also feature adjustable reach for maximum hand comfort and are made to bend, not break, in the event of a crash. Plus, by turning Avid's Speed Dial knob, you can precisely tune the feel of your brakes any time without tools. This ambidextrous lever can be used as a front or rear lever, too.
$81.00 - $87.00
Avid's BB7 is the mechanical-disc brake that raises the bar. It boasts dual pad-adjustment knobs and Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system so you can dial in perfect braking in seconds. The BB7 also utilizes precision actuation and variable spring tension to give you serious stopping power and out-of-this-world modulation. And, this setup comes with Avid's CleanSweep rotor for consistent, powerful braking and tool-free pad replacement for easy maintenance.
Add another braking option to your road or cross bars with Cane Creek's Cross Top Brake Levers. They are a great way to gain more control on technical cyclocross courses by enabling braking from the tops of the bars.
SRAM's BL700 Flat Bar Road Brake Levers are designed to work with cantilever and caliper brakes. They're made of aluminum with an extended lever blade for plenty of power, and can be adjusted to your liking.
$16.95 - $33.95
- Works with all Formula 74mm post mount brake calipers - IS: 51mm (International Standard) tab mount - PM: 74mm post mount
Bolt on Avid's Rim Wrangler 2 Brake Pads for excellent stopping power. The cartridge design makes it easy to switch pads when they wear out. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
The Shimano Deore XT M8000 hydraulic disc brakes are consistent, predictable and powerful. Rider Tuned brake system. Integrated design. - Model Number: BR-M8000 - Series: Deore XT - Brake Pad Types: G02A Resin, J02 A Resin, G04S Metal, J04C Metal - Hydraulic Fluid: Shimano Mineral - Brake Hose Type: SM-BH90-SBM - Caliper Mount Type: Hydraulic Disc Brake - Piston Type: 2
Key features - Ultra-light direct mount caliper design - Tunable stopping power to dial in the perfect lever feel - Fully adjustable leverage ratio works with all road levers - 95g with hollow arms and TI hardware - For use as front or rear brake - Includes brake pads for aluminum rims
- Brake Pad Types: G02S Resin, J02A Resin (G04S Metal, J04C Metal) - Average Weight: 418.8g
Caliper only - does not include lever or hose. - Includes steel-backed organic pads
$27.99 - $37.99
Shimano's disc rotors provide a sturdy and reliable braking surface to slow you down. The design is optimized to clear mud and dirt from the system for all-conditions braking. Continuously cooling itself, this rotor helps keep brake power consistent and improves pad life.
- Disc brake adapters for Magura 74mm disc brake calipers - IS: 51mm International Standard, PM: 74mm Post Mount
$10.00 - $60.00
- Reinforced hydraulic tubing designed for Magura mineral-oil fluid - Tubing kits are cut-to-fit with one pre-crimped 'fixed' end (90-degree on MT series and Gustav-M) and include one tubing reinforcement insert and compression ferrule/olive per kit - Sold each: (1) kit per brake - Bulk tubing is for RT series road rim brakes, HS-series rim brakes and Julie disc brakes: fittings sold separately - Choose black or white options for MT Next and MT series
Profile's 3/One Aluminum Aerobrake Levers are light and supremely aerodynamic, the perfect complement to your cutting-edge triathlon or time-trial bicycle. They boast feathery, stiff, and ergonomic 1-finger aluminum levers with a composite mount, and internal cable routing capabilities for optimum aerodynamics (cables sold separately).
Jagwire's Mountain Sport Disc Brake Pads (Hayes) feature a low-noise, semi-metallic compound mounted to a steel backing plate for excellent braking performance and durability.
- Parts listed are for servicing and overhauling a single master cylinder/lever assembly
Jagwire's Mountain Pro Inserts are the correct replacement pads for Jagwire's Mountain Pro brake shoes (sold separately). These pads feature Jagwire's tried-and-true compound for excellent stopping power and durability.
- Replacement pads for Campagnolo Super Record 11-speed groups - Black: standard compound designed for dry condition riding - Salmon: aggressive compound for wet weather conditions - Dual: combination of Salmon and Black compounds for more controlled, smoother stopping - Triple: Kool-Stop's most aggressive compound combination for controlled braking in all conditions - Carbon - Kool-Stop's original carbon compound which works great for most carbon wheels but will wear quicker on fast steep descents. - Carbon 2: updated formula for carbon rims, withstands steep descents with reduced wear
Are you running linear-pull brakes on a bike with drop bars? You need Cane Creek's Drop V Brake Levers. They have the correct cable pull to properly activate linear-pull brakes. There's also a brake release button on the aluminum lever which facilitates easier wheel changes.
$32.50 - $32.95
• Aluminum backing with extended cooling fins help regulate brake system temperature • High performance organic compound
- High performance compounds recommended for all conditions - Steel backing
The power starts here. With a unique design that helps keep dirt and grime from mucking up your ride, Avid's CleanSweep rotors provide the power you need in the lightweight package you want.
Disc brake power, rim brake weights — at 170-grams per caliper Avid's BB7 Road SL brakes pack a punch in a flyweight package. Used with your road-style, drop bar levers, they provide precision actuation as well as tool-free pad wear adjustment and replacement. Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in any condition. Plus titanium mounting and rotor bolts shave even more grams on this great disc setup.
Avid's BB7 MTN S Mechanical Disc Brake delivers with power, control, and a sleek black anodized finish that makes this brake look as fast as you feel. You'll love the simple cable pull system that's optimized for linear-pull levers. Avid's ingenious Tri-Align caliper-positioning system perfectly aligns the pads parallel to the rotor in seconds for powerful braking with positive modulation in any condition. This brake kit includes an HS1 rotor for solid stopping power.
- Steel studs for most RockShox fork models that accept cantilever brakes - Sold as pair
Bolt on Avid's 20R Brake Pads for consistent, powerful braking. They're designed for use with linear-pull brakes.
Page 1 of 13 Next page