Take a tour of Wydaho! From the foothills of the Teton Range, looking into the depths of the Jedediah Smith Wilderness to the Big Hole Mountains, featuring some of the best gravel Eastern Idaho and Western Wyoming has to offer, this route completes a 360 degree circumnavigation of Teton Valley!
The road surface is predominately gravel and dirt ranging between steep mountain forest roads to rutted double-track farm roads. Gravel or mountain bikes recommended.
Registration is HERE
NEED TO KNOW:
- This route is unmarked -- GPX file MANDATORY
- Predator country: BEAR SPRAY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- No potable water or food resupply is available along the route
- 1 dropbag aid/water station at Harrop Bridge, day of the event
- Prepare for a self-supported ride - no sag or pick-up available
- 3 vault toilet restrooms along the route
Points of interest including restrooms, highway crossings, etc. are shown on route: https://ridewithgps.com/routes/26431911
Although there may be some people and support along the route, don't count or rely on it. This is first and foremost a self-supported ride.
Get your explore on and see some scenery like never before by bike!