There are some days when the race just demands something a little (or a lot) more rigid. We know that weight matters and that the pursuit of the win is often based on having the lightest, fastest machine possible. We are excited to introduce something different and still uniquely Pivot to our line: A Pivot without a pivot. With the all new full carbon Pivot Les 29er we’ve created a frame that offers the complete package: A balance of frame stiffness, tuned compliance and straight up performance (and we look good doing it too). In addition to the sub 2.5lb frame weight and incredible ride performance, the Les features our all new patent pending switchable Swinger adjustable dropout System.
The Swinger System adds versatility to your bike X2. The included high modulus carbon dropout features our 12 x 142mm
through axle design while the optional Swinger adjustable system allows single speed riders the simplicity of a vertical dropout design with quick click indexed adjustable chain tensioning. For single speed riders this is a revelation in simplicity and pure functionality. So, for those wanting to go fast with gears or without, the new Pivot Les offers you the ultimate ultra lightweight go fast tool in a high performance race package like only Pivot can provide. Once again Pivot is “PERFORMANCE REDEFINED” with the all new Pivot Les.
• We are offering the Les as a frame only. We can help you with a custom, frame-up build. Call Brandon at 208-787-2453 to put the Pivot Les into his build matrix for you. Brandon can help you build the perfect Les with your budget and riding style in mind.
• Pivot exclusive hollow box, high-compression internal molding technology allows for greater compaction and smoother internal walls resulting in a lighter, stronger, highly optimized, ride tuned frame design.
• Included full carbon molded 12mm X 142mm dropouts with replaceable hanger.
• Optional Patent Pending Swinger adjustable dropout system provides quick, consistent, indexed chain adjustments for single speed use along with fast wheel changes and no change in brake adjustments.
• Full internal shift cable routing with under bottom bracket access port design for hassle free installation.
• Tapered 1.5” headtube, Press Fit 92mm wide bottom bracket, and direct mount front derailleur simplify set up and maximize stiffness.
|Option||Manufacturer's Part Number|