Montbell has adapted a classic tailor's trick by integrating a woven fabric "cut on the bias". By orienting the fabric's warp and weft threads at 45 degrees to most major seam lines the sleeping bag becomes more fluid or elastic in nature. Additionally, coiled or crimped fibers are used in the fabric weave to capitalize on their inherent stretch properties. To create an even more comfortable system we utilize an elastic stitch technique to create small "gathers" in the quilting. By combining this stretchy fabric, strategic seam orientation, and the elasticized gathers we offer unrivaled fit and comfort. These innovations allow the sleeping bag to stretch with you as you change positions throughout the night, drawing the insulation closer to your body and eliminating drafty dead spaces. Keep body heat inside your sleeping bag, where it belongs.
- Super Spiral Stretch System (US. Patent NO. 7,900,301)
- Multi-Tube Construction with Flow Gate technology
- Heat saving Tunnel Hood
- Draw cord for face hole adjustment
- Neck Baffle: a shoulder collar minimizes air circulation through the top of the bag
- Dual insulated zipper draft tubes
- Auto Locking Zipper to limit zipper "slip" during the night
- 67 in. mating right & left hand zippers
- Tapered, bias stretch stuff sack for easier packing included
- Cotton storage sack included
- [Thermal Guideline] -20°F/-29°C~
- 800 Fill Power Goose Down
- 12-denier Ballistic Airlight Nylon
- 100 wash rated Polkatex® Durable Water Repellant
- [Zipper] Right/ Left
- [Max User Height] 6’
- [Inside Shoulder Girth] 53”~75”
- [Inside Knee Girth] 44”~62”
- Size: R/ZIP
- Color: PRSI(Persimmon)
- [Weight] 3 lbs. 7 oz.
- [Fill Weight] 2 lbs. 6 oz.
|Manufacturer's Part Number||Store SKU|