From the company that launched the world’s first GPS multisport devices comes a watch that’s qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Introducing Forerunner 920XT — with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
- Running dynamics include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Offers VO2 max estimate, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
- Smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing