Bontrager's Specter is a pro-level helmet, perfect for those who love a sleek, aggressive lid that offers the ultimate in comfort. Bontrager loads the Specter up with a huge front center vent to maximize airflow along with plenty of additional vents and internal channels to keep the breeze flowing. For a perfect feel on every ride, Bonty's Headmaster II Fit System provides easy-to-use, one-hand, precision fine-tuning. And for even more comfort, there are wicking, antimicrobial pads inside and thin, soft, flexible straps keeping the lid in place.
• In-mold composite skeleton allows a greater variation of vent shape and size
• Headmaster II - One-handed fit system with premier look and feel
• FormFit - Flexible head-conforming brow band improves comfort and ventilation
• AgION fit pads - Moisture-wicking antimicrobial pads completely eliminate odors
• LockDown strap dividers - Helmet strap management made simple
• Internal, recessed channels manage airflow through the helmet and over the head
• Crash Replacement Guarantee
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|White/Red/Orange / 52-56cm||00601479338610||519654||TRK-519654|
|White/Red/Orange / 54-60cm||00601479338627||519655||TRK-519655|
|White/Red/Orange / 58-64cm||00601479338634||519656||TRK-519656|
|White / 52-56cm||00601479216802||501617||TRK-501617|
|White / 58-64cm||00601479216826||501619||TRK-501619|
|Visibility Yellow / 52-56cm||00768682901830||506178||TRK-506178|
|Black / 52-56cm||00768682901809||506175||TRK-506175|
|White/Fathom / 52-56cm||00768682901892||506184||TRK-506184|
|White/Fathom / 54-60cm||00768682901908||506185||TRK-506185|
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought this for when I ride my electric fat bike to work/school (because drivers are crazy). I normally ride in the road and have a mirror attached to it. It's extremely light weight and the mirror doesn't weigh it down and provides excellent ventilation for when it's hot outside. I also like that it comes in a variety of colors so the blue/white helmet would go nicely with my blue fat bike. HIGHLY recommended!
Started as my road helmet but now I wear it on my mountain bike as well. I've been on long rides and often forget I'm even wearing a helmet! Great air flow and light weight. Well worth the $$$! Thankfully I can not report on how it holds up in a crash. Remains comfortable after over 1 year of use.